Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Quick feedback from the Personal Chef in need

I got this note today from the Personal Chef who was desperate for garbanzo bean side dishes for her picky client:

"Thanks so much, Mark. I ended up making your Chhole recipe plus the Garbanzo Salad that you sent me to on another website. Both came out great....I esp. loved the salad. I think the Chhole was sadly missing the Cumin. Thank you, Thank you!! I'll let you know what my client says....she wasn't there today, but her mother was and she was raving about the wonderful smell of the dish!!"

Good to know that it went well. SO, anyone who eyed the recipe, please try it out. It really is great (especially with lots of cumin!)

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, December 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are different opinions on this subject.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.