Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A plug from the "Podfather" himself

Well, I guess the Podcast is starting to reach critical mass. Not only did my interview with Andrew at the Working Podcast come out Sunday night, but I had a great surprise Monday listening to Adam Curry's Daily Source Code, and hearing him play my little 'ole promo for the ReMARKable Palate Podcast!

This guy is the "Podfather" of podcasting, with quite possibly the most listeners of any show out there. You may remember Adam from his days as one of the VeeJays in the early days of MTV. In fact, his Podshow Podcast Network recently acquired PodcastAlley.com, the premiere Podcast directory.

If you're joining me from Adam's show, WELCOME! Poke around and make yourself at home, and let me know what you want to hear or read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.