Monday, October 17, 2005

Mostly Trivial: Cuisine

As you may know, in addition to loving food and cooking, I'm a real geek. I love obscure factoids and trivia, so naturally, one of my favorite podcasts is Mostly Trivial with Johnee Bee, and Johnee has featured me on his October 14th show, complete with all his usual funny production values. So head on over to Mostly Trivial and listen to his latest podcast quiz. Regular listeners of my show will have a leg up, as the trivia question has to do with a subject I've covered here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.