Sunday, March 12, 2006

A new look for ReMARKable Palate!


My little baby is growing up, so I figured it was time for a new look!

Astute readers will recognize the new color and design scheme, which points to some great developments going on behind the scenes here in my business. This change goes arm in arm with another big development I'll be announcing in the next day or so. What's that, you say? Why can't I tell you right now?? Well, there are a couple more i's that need dotting and t's that need crossing, but I swear I'll spill the beans in a bit!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the new color scheme and layout of the site!


4 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, March 12, 2006, Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Looks very nice. I like it.

 
At 7:30 PM, March 12, 2006, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Kalyn! Another big annoucement tomorrow...

 
At 7:31 PM, March 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I recently discovered your podcast via Archerr and I just wanted to say that I so far am really enjoying it. I've subscribed to it and am trying to catch up by listening in chronological order. I really like the tips you have (loved the frozen lemon wedge idea) and also your foodie web links. I am not a professional chef, but certainly do enjoy cooking. Keep up the good work!

 
At 7:43 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Bert! Glad to have you here. Please do listen to all the shows. And take a moment to subscribe to the Culinary Podcast Network, where you will get to learn about all sorts of food-related stuff from all 8 of our shows!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.