Thursday, January 26, 2006

Chef Mark is now a Certified Personal Chef!

I just got my certificate in the mail, so it's official! I have achieved the designation of Certified Personal Chef, a title awarded to Personal Chefs who have been in the industry for some time and achieved a level of experience and education.

From the official USPCA website:

"The designation of Certified Personal Chef (CPC) is the industry’s highest mark of excellence, indicating a recognized endorsement of demonstrated expertise. Personal Chefs honored as CPC’s have earned this designation through education, experience and professionalism. Clients can be assured the Personal Chefs with a CPC designation represent the upper tier within their profession and are committed to excellence.

The CPC designation is the only certification for Personal Chefs listed in the Federal Governments employee certification database. Created to enhance the industry and recognize those who are truly outstanding in their profession, The United States Personal Chef Association constantly monitors, evaluates and regulates the CPC program to preserve the integrity and uphold the highest of standards associated with this honor."


I'm excited to be able to serve my customers further with the added endorsement of the industry.


5 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Stephanie said...

Congratulations!

 
At 3:31 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Stephanie! Please take a moment and post your pin on my frappr map at http://frappr.com/remarkablepalate

 
At 4:34 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Congrats darlin'! I am super proud of you.

 
At 4:46 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Vickie! I should have submitted my Certification application back in September when I first became eligible, but the whole adventure of working as a private chef intervened around that time and the application sat on my desk until recently.

 
At 9:37 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Well, you know the saying,"Good things come to those who submit their paperwork later." I am so glad that you have done the deed and back on the road to being a PC again. While I was happy for you being a private chef, I am even more thrilled that you have made a career choice that fits your life and the things that bring you the most happiness. I know Steva is happy too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.