Friday, February 10, 2006

"I'm In The Mood For Love"

Well, the blizzard of Valentine's Day dinners is about to hit, and I love being able to help bring pleasure to couples with my meals. I'm cooking the first of several Romantic Dinners of this Valentine's week on Saturday, and whether we get a foot of snow, or an inch, it will be hot in the kitchen!




Hors d'Oeuvres
Assorted Canapés

First Course
Spicy Tuna Tartare Parfait
with Masago Roe and Vinaigrette


Salad
Mixed Greens with Goat Cheese, Walnuts, and Vinegar Glazed Beets

Main Course
Asparagus Risotto with Lobster

Dessert
Chocolate Fondue with Fresh Fruits




I've still got some limited availability in the upcoming days, so contact me, or if you're a really late planner, rather than sleeping in the dog house, give your sweetie a gift certificate for a Personal Chef.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.