Monday, March 13, 2006

Announcing the Culinary Podcast Network

I'm pleased to announce the debut of the latest gastronomic development on the web: The Culinary Podcast Network! The top Gastronomes on the Web have banded together to form a superfeed to feed your love of food.


Chef Mark Tafoya and Jennifer Iannolo from the ReMARKable Palate Podcast
Chef Tom Beckman from the CHIC Podcast
Don Genova from All You Can Eat
Mike Nagrent from Hungry Magazine
Chef Jim Jondreau from Jim's Kitchen
Hsiao-Ching Chou from On Food
Steve Wasser and Chef Dan Cincis from Gastrologica
and Chef Marc Vogel from Chef's Marc's Culinary Adventures

The Culinary Podcast Network is a group of passionate gastronomes; some of us are professional chefs, and others obsessed gourmands and food writers. We've collected some of the finest quality food podcasts available on the web, so you can get all of them here in one place, hot out of the oven!




www.culinarypodcastnetwork.com

4 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, March 14, 2006, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Well, I guess this means that I need to clean out some old Pod casts to make room for some new ones. Listening now while I work will really be educational! Great idea. I just love listening to new ideas and folks in the food business. You guys are really on a roll (LOL)!

 
At 7:39 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

You will LOVE the great folks we have gathered. I just learned how to make Danish laminated dough from Chef Tom, a great rant on Whole Foods from Steve, and a great interview about farmed caviar from Chef Jim!

 
At 8:11 AM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just heard this podcast and your show for the first time. I love food and look forward to hearing more from you.

I found out about your show because of the great interview you did with Archerr. Have been a long-standing listener of his and wonder how you came across his podcast? Certainly it isn't because of Archerr's interest in food. He has one of the most limited palates I've ever heard described. His boyfriend is very forgiving.

At any rate, I'll be checking out your podcasts.

 
At 8:37 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Ouch! I hope he doesn't read that! I think that he is expanding his palate a great deal now, especially with all that wine tasting.

I think I simply ran across Archerr on iTunes, clicking away.

Thanks for your comment. If you like my show, please subscribe to the feed for the whole network. It's like cooking school in your ears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.