Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Merguez with Spicy Chickpeas

One of our most active readers and listeners, Pat Churchill, writes in to comment on last week's show featuring ANOTHER listener, Shawn Dreelin:

Enjoyed your podcast chatting to one of your listeners, Shawn. I get merguez at a local monthly farmers' market and made this dish.

You might like to forward the url to him. He really is into the
chacuterie. I've got Hannah Glasse's 1758 cookbook if he would like me to send him the sausage recipes from that. I sure hope he is blogging about his experiences. Feel free to pass on my email address to him.

-Pat


Done! And I post the photo and link here for everyone to see! Please send your links and thoughts to any show to remarkablepalate@gmail.com


<

, , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.