Sunday, January 29, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging #19

Stiva's Back!



I finally have my doggie back home. Many thanks to "Grandma" for taking care of Stiva for the past 3 months. He loved it in New Mexico, but there's no place like home, and Stiva wasted no time marking the building up again so everyone would know who's place this is! it's a rainy day here in NYC, so we won't get to go to the dog run and play with Stiva's friends.



I have a bunch of great photos from Stiva's stay in New Mexico, including some great ones of him canoodling with my Mom's cat. I'll get those posted for a future WDB roundup once I get them scanned.

For bunches of doggie photos, head on over to Sweet Nicks Place for the Weekend Dog Blogging roundup.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, January 29, 2006, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I am so glad you have your baby back home where he belongs! I am totally sure he is really happy to marking his old haunts again.

 
At 10:17 PM, January 29, 2006, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

yup, first thing he did out of the cab was lift his leg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.