Monday, February 13, 2006

A Succesful Valentine's Proposal

Well, the Saturday night Valentine's Dinner was a success. This one was a surprise proposal, my favorite kind of Dinner to prepare. The lady was quite surprised, in fact, her boyfriend and I were afraid she would hyperventilate when she walked in to the apartment which he had decorated with 10 dozen roses and aout 40 candles, with a fully set table ready for the surprise dinner. He proposed to her over a glass of Cristal and some of my yummy hors d'oeuvres, and she screamed yes! I'll have pictures of the dishes soon...


3 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, that's just sweet.

great job! :)

 
At 9:15 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

How fun.

 
At 1:23 AM, February 14, 2006, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, jhay. It was really sweet for her, and I was glad that in my job I get to be a part of such moments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.