Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ReMARKable Palate Podcast #34

#34: A Day in the Life

Follow me on a Day in the Life of a Personal Chef. I take you through the ins and outs of a full cookday, where I make 8 different dishes for a client, all in a short 35 minutes (in podcast time)!

Guest Kitchen Quick Tip: Cooking temperatures for meat
Drawing for the lucky winner of the Caserta Italia luxury leather iPod case.

Chef Mark teaches in Albuquerque April 17-20

Listener Hotline: 646-797-3196, remarkablepalate@aol.com
Theme Music: "Can't Hold it Down", Andy Sullivan. www.andysullivan.com

The ReMARKable Palate Podcast, a Production of The Gilded Fork. www.gildedfork.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Mark, I love that you added Eat Feed to the CPC Network. I love that podcast! I think the whole idea is really wonderful and makes my cook days go much faster by listening to all of them. I have learned so much that I would never take or have the time to read about. I save the podcasts that I really like and listen to them more than once. Great idea!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.