Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nice Review of the RP Podcast

This review was recently posted by Rickard at the My Daily Recipe Blog. Have a look!

"First I have to say, sometimes 5 episodes is not enough to do a review. That was not the case with this podshow. I found myself actually WANTING to hear more from the first episode I heard.

Part of that was due to a 2 part interview with Vic Cherikoff of www.cherikoff.net. These were an absolutely wonderful 2 episodes to listen to. I also had no difficulty finding time to listen to them.

The interviews went very well and kept a flow to them. It seems Mark may have done interviews previously or it comes very naturally to him. They were very entertaining to say the least."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.