Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ReMARKable Palate Podcast #85

ReMARKable Palate #85: KitchenCasting with Mom!

On today’s program, I take you into the kitchen with me, as I return to Albuquerque to celebrate my birthday with my family. It’s not often that I get to spend time in the kitchen with my Mom, so I jumped at the chance to record as we prepared a birthday brunch together. You’ll hear us as we work away, then my Mom offers a toast when the guests arrive. After that, I’ll bring you a bonus recipe for green Beans with Sun-dried tomatoes. It’s a Kitchen day here at the ReMARKable Palate Podcast!

Music: "Go Fish" by Big Money Grip, from the Podsafe Music Network. music.podshow.com

Sponsor: www.GoDaddy.com Use these codes for special discounts at checkout:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

The ReMARKable Palate Podcast is a production of The Gilded Fork. www.gildedfork.com



www.culinarypodcastnetwork.com
, , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.