Monday, February 13, 2006

Not Having to do the Dishes...Priceless!

I was lucky enough to be interviewed by an editor at Mastercard's new lifestyle guide, www.priceless.com, and cited in their article "A Restaurant at Your Door":

New York City personal chef Mark Tafoya, president of the USPCA's New York chapter, believes there's no reason for people not to get pampered in their own home. He goes from kitchen to kitchen with a rolling suitcase filled with food and a tackle box of cooking utensils. He's prepared everything from roast turkeys served on private beaches to simple romantic dinners that a couple can enjoy without having to worry about the groceries or the dishes.

"It's all about getting pampered in your own home," he says. "But sometimes when I'm cooking for two people for a special occasion like an anniversary or a proposal, they'll get so curious about me and what I do that they end up asking me question after question and I want to say 'No! Stop talking to me! This is a romantic dinner. Focus on each other.'"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.