Friday, August 11, 2006

Excellence in Business

I'm back in New York City from my trip to St. Louis for the United States Personal Chef Association National conference.

It was a great weekend, filled with food, friends and learning. The many classes and speakers were invigorating, and highlighted the generosity of spirit and nurturing that so many personal chefs bring to their businesses and clients.

This group is go giving and collegial, and I was honored to be presented the Marketer of the Year Excellence in Business Award from the Association in recognition for my use of new media technology in promoting the industry. I hope that I can inspire other chefs to use the web tools available to help promote their own businesses and the industry as a whole to the general public.

I'll have a full report on the conference in a few days for my The Chef's Table column at The Gilded Fork.

, , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.