Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back to the city by the Bay

Jennifer and I are headed back to San Francisco today, and we'll be explorniog more culinary delights, along with sips of come fabulous tequila...

If you are in SF, please let us know by posting a blog comment. We are not only looking for recommendations for restaurants and fun spots, but we would also love to meet you for a drink. We'll be at Tommy's Mexican Restaurant in Outer Richmond on Friday night, September 14th, from about 8 PM on, during which time we'll be gathering some footage and sipping Partida Tequila drink specials. Come one, come all!

, , , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, September 12, 2007, Blogger Marlene Dotterer said...

Hi Mark. I took your class in Philadelphia - thought it was awesome! I'm in San Francisco but I can't promise to be at Tommy's on Friday. Love to chat though, so I'll try.

I took your advice and started a food blog! It's at
http://mealsbymarlene.blogspot.com/.

Hope you like it. I've added a link to this blog.

 
At 8:53 PM, September 12, 2007, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Way to go Marlene! We hope to see you at Tommy's on Friday!

 
At 6:31 PM, September 13, 2007, Blogger Vickie said...

Mark, you need to contact my friend Ed Tep from San Fran. He has a food blog called Is it Edible. He probably could tell you of some great places there. He is a world traveler. Tell him I passed on his name to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



©2006-2007 The Gilded Fork, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Culinary Podcast Network™, ReMARKable Palate™, Food Philosophy™, Culinary Roundtable™, Bachelor's Boot Camp™, Cooking from A to Z™,
Welcome to Wine Country™, Pastry Princess™ and The world's first all-food podcast network™ are trademarks of The Gilded Fork, LLC.